Sundown Audio

t30001 or t20001?

joey2714

lol yea im gonna go with the t30001s.  big-sexy you think no lower than 36? how will those do with daily music? raps all i listen to really.  36 will still be good right?

they will be loud but they arent going to sound great

well i have them already.  and im keeping them.  i just wanted to know how they sound.  but i cant get that response so nevermind ill just wait and see

bluntly they sound like ass to me, they are loud but musically they are next to worthless

oh.. well will it be ok? or just totally shitty?

You tell us...Every one has a different definition of "they sound good"... To me L7s sound good, not the best, but good. To some people they can't stand them. We all have our own taste... I'd say don't worry much about the opinion of other people and you tell us about your subs and if you like them or not when you have installed them.

well i have them already.  and im keeping them.  i just wanted to know how they sound.  but i cant get that response so nevermind ill just wait and see

If you wanted loud subs, you picked a good pair.  ;) Like I said you listen to them on your own and you make the decision if you like them or not.