Sonic Electronix

How to get a car show host switch from the Audiocontrol to the Term Lab

OK so I am trying to get the host of the local car shows in my area to switch from the AC (audiocontrol) to the TL. So far this is what I told him:

I think it's time for you guys to upgrade from the Audiocontrol meters and upgrade to what the rest use at IASCA, World Finals, and such SPL events.

Time to get the TL (termlab).

Thoughts?

He got upset I guess and replied with:

Listen man your WRONG everybody don't use that meter and besides if everybody use the same meter why would they be Different Organizations it would all be the same shows !!!!!!!

Anybody got some thing I can come back with to shut him up?

Really, why bother. I mean, we all know better but some people you won't beable to change no matter what.

It's like the guy that was into competiting years back comes up to you and says "a 150? shit, back when I did it everyone was doing that. You should be at a 160 bro."

Now one could point out all the wonderful changes made with the new meter but, That type of person just didn't "get it" back then and still won't today.

My advise is go to the show, hit your bigger number then you would on a TL and have some fun.

I tell people all the time about my truck,

"If you don't know, then you just don't know"

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Really, why bother. I mean, we all know better but some people you won't beable to change no matter what.

It's like the guy that was into competiting years back comes up to you and says "a 150? shit, back when I did it everyone was doing that. You should be at a 160 bro."

Now one could point out all the wonderful changes made with the new meter but, That type of person just didn't "get it" back then and still won't today.

My advise is go to the show, hit your bigger number then you would on a TL and have some fun.

I tell people all the time about my truck,

"If you don't know, then you just don't know"

Just wish I could meter my shit with a REAL METER

I hear ya, maybe you should hold out for a real show then. Save your 20 bucks or whatever your gonna pay for an entry at his show and wait for a real one.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ernesto, are you talking about Car Show King? I am pretty sure you are, I go to his shows every time he has one. Which car is yours? Are you going to the next one on the 27th? It may not be the Term-Lab but it still shows who is actually the loudest I guess.

82706backuz6.jpg

Ernesto, are you talking about Car Show King? I am pretty sure you are, I go to his shows every time he has one. Which car is yours? Are you going to the next one on the 27th? It may not be the Term-Lab but it still shows who is actually the loudest I guess.

82706backuz6.jpg

Yep. Car Show King is correct. I attend just about every show..I may have missed 2 last year. I will more than likely be attending the upcoming show unless I have to work. I won't have my setup by then but I still go.

My car is in my avatar.

What car do you have?

Me and my brother usually go. Camry with 2 RF T2 15's off of a T20001bd you might of seen it if you usually go. We usually run SPL for the hell of it, but box is too tuned too low for any serious numbers. A friend of mine that also goes with us that has a town car with 2 T2 15's and 2 T10001bd's. That shit is fucking LOUD. You might have seen that one also.