well, whatever the reason u r pulled over...they can only keep u as long as it takes to check u for warrants and write the tickets. so if there is no plane site probable cause and the cop trys to talk to or keep u there, u need to tell him to write u the ticket for the violation and leave. if u r ordered to stay without probable cause then u have a suit for being held against your will, which is a felony. bottom line dont be stupid and carry your drugs/illegal weapons in your car or dont be driving with suspended licenses or warrants.

Yeap yeap cops came up to me and where like whats up i was like whats up then they where like what cha doing i was like im about to go in the club im watching tv ! They where like ok so then i was like why are you coming over here in the first place ? THE GUY WAS LIKE OH THIS TRUCK FITS THE DISCRIPTION of a truck used in a drive by . Yea like if you REALLY thought that youd be really fucking with me ! Fucking cops !! But cops arent the problem its the fucking crooked ones that need to get shoot in the face !!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

OH OH OH!

WE GOT SOMTIN IN COMMON!

lol get this.

I was at work one day to pick up my check I was running 2 12' Sony Xplods and a 1300 Sony Xplod amp.

I told my buddie "mexican" to get in the car and i'll give him a demo.

I was changing cd's but apparently the cd's magically turned into bags of dope, and the music was playing loud to get rid of suspicion. I'm in a parking lot, theirs a hair cuttery right next door, people every where so yup i'm a smart dope dealer apparently. Anyways, an old lady told these 2 officers that were sitting down at my work that i'm selling dope.

So, I get my check and i'm rdy to leave and the cop pulls up behind me, yells at me to get out of the car, slams me on the hood i'm 5'6 and 110 pounds, and rams my arms behind my back, kicks my legs in making me spread em, and throws cuffs on me all at the same time patting me down. They searched my car, and my axe bottles, and I had a lil gun lighter, and a shot gun lighter, and they asked why I had so many lighters? I was like cuz I collect em. So, the ass hole was speaking to my employee who speaks no english, and he's only 17 asking his name, and all this other shit, being a total dueche like the guys undeducated like an immigrant. My buddie also a mexican that's his step brother and they live together he's a King and don't like cops and was trying to help his brother by explaining to the cop he speaks little english. So, they started speaking to him in spanish and asked for our names, address, and all this other shit. To make the short story short, i'm a dope dealer, and I got an Illegal Sound Amplification ticket $75 dollars and they told me they can tow my car as well. I paid the ticket and aint get pulled over since because I only bump on the express way but u and I have something in common and i'm white.

Joliet Cops are the worse.

The whole time to my boss, and the owner is just watching me, and not even coming out to find out what's going on because their god damn pussies.

and this was all on my day off to lol.

Did i Also mention when they asked if I had an amp, thats when they gave me the ticket, even though when they pulled up behind me my system wasn't even on, and I doubt they heard it because they didnt even say nothing until I popped the trunk.

If a cop searches you, don't pop your trunk.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

me bein mexican or hispanic you might say i get the same looke everywhere i go. A cop pull me over cause he said i look drunk and the funy thing is that he was about 100 feet away from me and i was park talkin on da phone.

Well the VERY 1ST QUESTION SHOULD be why are you pulling me over and if its because you ran a red light or speeding or something stupid like that then they CAN NOT serch your car /truck what ever if they insist SUE !!!!

well i did ask and he said he got a call that i was sellin drugs in a krogers parkin lot. YET my friends car who they claim i sold to, car wasnt mentioned at all, and he had came back up there and was there up until they pulled me over. they said i sold to someone i met up with there, yet i was sittin there alone, and when the one person that even came near me came near me, he stayin in his car 15ft away and neither of us got out then he left. and came back cause his gf had gotten off work.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

no offense to any of you guys but its good to be a clean cut white guy some days. last time i got pulled over the cop wanted a demo!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

no offense to any of you guys but its good to be a clean cut white guy some days. last time i got pulled over the cop wanted a demo!

i get profiled all the time and im white. i got pulled over a while ago cuz the cop said i had a taillight out .. which i knew wasnt true at all because i have sensors and lights inside my car that blink over my head if a light is out. then he walked around my car really slow with a flashlight while i stood behind it. then he told me i could go ... but he never mentioned my tailight after he looked around my interior.

anyone who ever gets a "position of authority" goes on a powertrip .... like you big bad moderators :lol:

610EUROs