OUTTIE: DONT LET ME BE IN THAT JURY BOX!

So my man got followed home, and while this isnt directed at him, it is directed at the other posts in the topic with all the threats of violence.  If you guys are serious about what you said, you have some major anger issues and you should get professional help working them out.

Im serious as a heart attack.  To say that you would shoot someone for stealing your stuff is the natural reaction but is not the answer.  I own several firearms, but would I ever kill someone for stealing from me?  FUCK NO!  THAT IS THE MOST RETARDED THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF IN MY LIFE!

Listen, if life is in danger, you have every right to shoot someone (Ill be honest, I keep a mac loaded for just such an occasion, and I will empty the clip.)

But if your amplifiers life is in danger, you dont have the right to kill someone, or attempt to kill someone for it!  Read the self defense laws in your state if you dont believe me.

If I was in the jury box, and I heard the defense attorneys story of how you killed or attempted to kill someone for breaking into your car/ stealing it/ stealing the stereo stuff, I HAVE NO MERCY AND WOULD RECOMMEND THE MAXIMUM SENTENCE.

I work hard for my stuff, and I would never risk my freedom for any material thing that I own.  My cars have had excellent security measures taken,  nothing will be smash and grab, and if they take the whole car then oh well, thats what insurance is for.  I have bought all of my stuff (my beater is the sig, have more) legally and have all of the serial numbers and receipts ready if the day ever comes.

You guys dont sound tough at all, I have lost respect for everyone who posted threats and what ifs on that post.  Work harder, get the insurance, and make the right choices if the night comes that youre followed home or your alarm goes off.

If my alarm goes off, and they can tolerate the sirens, I wont even get out of bed, they can have it and Ill be bumpin again in no time.

One of the thing I liked about Steve from the start was that he didnt let his emotions get the best of him when his Civ got took, and it wasnt insured!  More power to ya, main.

ray, accordman, groundpounder, burrito, steve, megalo, chode, (if I forgot anyone my bad) I still love you guys but this place is getting out of control.  I feel like is become another RF, that teenage punks are fighting for that post count status rather then posting knowledgable, supported, sane advice.  The threats was the last straw.  Im not popular, but I do have the best security set up and it is untouchable, unless you are deaf!

Austins whips:

Beater - 95 civic hatch, B18 inside stock outside(sig stereo)AMMAYAY custom alarm(smoking cobalts since they came out, you know who you are and you still live with mom)

Truck - 00 chevy 2500, 8" lift, 4 p3 12"s ported, 2 kicker 750s AMMAYAY custom alarm(no krylon center console or dvd player that is worth more then the truck here, watching brokeback mountain in 5.1 but no beat, you know who you are)

Wife - 07 Accord coupe, stock, not allowed to alter (pussy is THE trump card)

New project - 1997 Accord SE, 5 speed, AMMAYAY custom alarm VER 2, 10kw rf/ kicker system coming 2007

SO BOOOOOOOM, IM OUTIE.....GOOD LUCK, ALL YOU OTHER TURDS CANT KEEP UP WITH ME!!!!

AUSTIN M MURPHY (AY AY)

dont let the door hit you in the ass.

Seriously i have had no problem with you whatsoever , but im going to honestly post when i am asked a question, im of the mind that if someone is crazy enough to break into my stuff, then they are possibly crazy enough to bodily hurt me and im going to do whatever i can to protect myself and my family.

When someone steals from you , you have no idea what thier intentions are, or where they will stop at. 

Shooting someone for stealing from you yeah it may be a ultimate price to pay, but im of the mind that its somethign that should not be tolerated.

ray, accordman, groundpounder, burrito, steve, megalo, chode, (if I forgot anyone my bad)

love how my name got put up first..

haha, wtf did I do.. hell am i even a mod? Only in fab I think.

And I havent even seen a "shooting" thread yet.

So maybe thats the problem huh. Guess I need to quit my day job and regulate on this forum.

Sorry I let everyone down. Back to my hole

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

ray, accordman, groundpounder, burrito, steve, megalo, chode, (if I forgot anyone my bad)

So maybe thats the problem huh. Guess I need to quit my day job and regulate on this forum.

its a response to some of our post on a guy getting followed home by some potential thieves.  I believe he's pissed because alot of us said we would shoot someone who stole our stuff.  i think your name just got thrown in there from being a known member here

Guest MegaloManiac

you didnt finish the quote...." I still love you guys but this place is getting out of control."

but out of control... i think not. WTF are WE supose to do if "your man" got ripped off? He should not have posted a thread about it... the answers were obvious, either just take the loss and be done with it, or "kill em" meaning doin somehting about it physicallly.

I have no idea why i'm ranting about since he said he's out. oh well ,more bandwidth for me