Sundown Audio

Indeed, Chris does a fine job on the refurbs and offers a 1-year warranty to back them up!

Can't beat that.

Hell, some new amps only have a one year warranty.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Indeed, Chris does a fine job on the refurbs and offers a 1-year warranty to back them up!

Can't beat that.

x2. I got my SAZ1500 from there two months ago and love it. It pushes my lvl 4 very nicely. :wub:

EG Limo

Chrysler 300's Stretched

Lambo Doors

20" Rims

Looks as if you spent a good chunk of money on your new subs. Why not continue and keep everything else up to far and buy new amps as well. :)

well i just bought 1 amp i guess i will get the rest of my amps new =) i might just give that one to my ol lady =) i still need to get 8 3ks and 4 100 x 4 :ph34r:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Chris has two more 3000D refurbished amps available right now - they are the only ones I know of for sale at this time.

gotta sell my other rockford 3k first

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg