(ebay) Help Me Come Up With Something Witty To Say!

i am soo fucking pissed i can hardly see straight and cant seem to put a sentence together for these fucking dbags. this is what i just put together...im going to send this and another comment (with help from you guys) on what i should put in it. they just run me around in a fucking circle and wont just give me the damn number so i can exchange these and get speakers that i paid for.

April 27, 2008 from Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

Hello, Wes Phelps here, i recently purchased a pair or Boston Pro60 speakers from you and they were installed by a professional installer. The speakers however have a nasty sound coming from them, it almost sounds like they are blown, which is impossible bc they are brand new. The Front left mid speaker will randomly cut on and off and when it is on and at low to mid volume the speaker has a raspy sound coming from them. the Front left tweeter also has a strange sound coming from them, as does the right speaker. We have trouble shooted with different amps and we get the same result. The gentlemen that did the trouble shooting says that most likely there is a problem with the crossovers. i would like to know if i can return this component set for a different set of the same thing. i am even willing to pay a little extra for the new set. i am really displeased that these speakers are not performing how they are supposed to be. Let me know if there is any way i can exchange for new set.

April 28, 2008 From Millionbuy.com

Please fill out our online return form by going to www.millionbuy.com. Click the button on the top right "Return Service." Then, you should see the page "Return/Repair Authorization Request." http://www.milliontools.com/return_man.html. for E-bay: use the listing/item number. Please be sure to fill it out completely and give a full description of the problem or reason for return, and select your return request (for refund, replacement, or store credit). If it is shipping damage, please describe in detail the condition of the box and the item itself (i.e. dents, holes, and scratches found on the item or the box). Please refrain from using asterisks, quotations, and other symbols as it will create an error on your RMA request.

For 2nd-time return (same order number): Please add "-A" to the order number. For example: Purchase Order Number: 150000-A.

For E-bay customers: Please add "-A" to the order (listing/item) number. For example: Order Number: 120000000000-A.

You will receive an email within 48 hours with return instructions.

Products damaged beyond resalable condition from misuse, abuse or accident will be returned to customers at their expense.

If you have any further questions with regard to completing the return form, contact us by email at [email protected].

RETURNS WITHOUT ORIGINAL/COPY OF INVOICE/RECEIPT WILL NOT PROCESSED.

Thanks a Million!

May 1, 2008 From Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

Hello, Wes Phelps here, i clicked on the link and filled out the return form and i am still waiting for a reply. please review my return request form and get back with me ASAP.

- 99gtxgolfer

May 1, 2008 From Millionbuy.com

Dear 99gtxgolfer,

you will received your RA# via email in 2 days.

May 11, 2008 From Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

I am still waiting for an RA number. i am getting very impatient. please send RA number.

Wes Phelps

May 12, 2008 From Millionbuy.com

Dear 99gtxgolfer,

Unfortunately since 14 days has passed, we cannot issue you an RMA number.

May 12, 2008 From Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

we already went through this..you sold me a non functional product. if i can not exchange these speakers i will report to ebay that you sold me a product that does not work.

- 99gtxgolfer

May 13, 2008 From Millionbuy.com

Dear 99gtxgolfer,

Please fill out our online return form by going to www.millionbuy.com. Click the button on the top right "Return Service." Then, you should see the page "Return/Repair Authorization Request." http://www.milliontools.com/return_man.html. for E-bay: use the listing/item number. Please be sure to fill it out completely and give a full description of the problem or reason for return, and select your return request (for refund, replacement, or store credit). If it is shipping damage, please describe in detail the condition of the box and the item itself (i.e. dents, holes, and scratches found on the item or the box). Please refrain from using asterisks, quotations, and other symbols as it will create an error on your RMA request.

For 2nd-time return (same order number): Please add "-A" to the order number. For example: Purchase Order Number: 150000-A.

For E-bay customers: Please add "-A" to the order (listing/item) number. For example: Order Number: 120000000000-A.

You will receive an email within 48 hours with return instructions.

Products damaged beyond resalable condition from misuse, abuse or accident will be returned to customers at their expense.

If you have any further questions with regard to completing the return form, contact us by email at [email protected].

RETURNS WITHOUT ORIGINAL/COPY OF INVOICE/RECEIPT WILL NOT PROCESSED.

Thanks a Million!

- millionbuy

May 14, 2008 From Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

This is starting to upset me. i ALREADY FILLED THIS OUT!!! i will fill it out ONE more time.

- 99gtxgolfer

May 14, 2008 From Millionbuy.com

Dear 99gtxgolfer,

No problem.

- millionbuy

May 14, 2008 From Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

i filled out the form and will be awaiting my RA number in 48 hours.

- 99gtxgolfer

May 20, 2008 From Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

I am STILL waiting.

Wes Phelps

May 20, 2008 From Millionbuy.com

Dear 99gtxgolfer,

the problem is its more than 14 days.

- millionbuy

May 21, 2008 From Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

Millionbuy, i have been very patient, if you do not send me a Return number for the broken Boston speakers that were sold to me i will report you to ebay. you have 24 hours to respond.

wes phelps

- 99gtxgolfer

May 22, 2008 From Millionbuy.com

Dear 99gtxgolfer,

the problem is its more than 14 days.

- millionbuy

May 22, 2008 From Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

This is what happens, you tell me that its been more than 14 days, then i say that you sold me a defective product, which was installed by a professional installer as soon as i could have them installed. then you direct me to your website and tell me fill out a return slip in turn you will send me an RA number. i fill out the return so that i can get a RA number from you. and you once again tell me that its been more than 14 days....and the circle continues, i tired of this. YOU SOLD ME A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, this is the same as a SCAM, your action says NEW but the product does not function like its new. you scamed me out of $260, i do not appreciate this. either i get a RA number so that you can exchange these speakers or i will report you to ebay for selling me a defective product.

wes phelps

- 99gtxgolfer

May 23, 2008 From Millionbuy.com

Dear 99gtxgolfer,

How is this a scam, we do not open the packages those are straight from the manufacturer. Bottom line is that right now the returns form has not yet been filled out. First of all the item needs to be in our hands so we can inspect it and determine if it is defective. If the item is defective we can issue an exchange. But as of right now, nothing is happening because you have not initiated the returns process. You WILL need to fill out that form to obtain an RMA number. You say that we are a scam but we have procedures to protect ourselves from customers who would like to scam us to get a free item. Please fill out that form or nothing will be done.

Good day.

- millionbuy

May 23, 2008 From Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

I have filled out the Return request form twice. i followed the directions given to me, by you, then entered my info and a description explaining what was wrong with the speaker and i never get anything back from you guys. ALL I WANT IS TO GET WHAT I PAID FOR! iv filled out the return form twice. im not sure what else i can really do???

Wes Phelps

- 99gtxgolfer

May 23, 2008 From Millionbuy.com

Dear 99gtxgolfer,

unfortunately the returns manager has denied your request for an RMA number due to the order being past the 14 day period.

- millionbuy

May 28, 2008 From Millionbuy.com

Dear 99gtxgolfer,

we received your request, you will received an email for your RA NUMBER AND the instruction on how to return the item.

- millionbuy

June 2, 2008 From Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

i am still waiting

- 99gtxgolfer

June 4, 2008 From Wes Phelps (99gtxgolfer)

Dear millionbuy,

im still waiting for my RA number.

Wes Phelps

- 99gtxgolfer

June 5, 2008 From MIllionbuy.com

Dear 99gtxgolfer,

this is more than 14 days. please email us at [email protected].

- millionbuy

im just soo pissed off by this...

i need something to say to them so they either give me my number or im going to talk to ebay about it.

i dont realyy need threats just something to let them know im not fucking around anymore

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

Edited by 99GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

tell them your outside there house waitin for a number personally :ph34r:

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

werd i want to send them one more message while telling them im going to go to ebay

i just want what i paid for ya know...

vid uploading too of speakers, its not of the main problem but its a problem still.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Send a dead animal (roadkill) to the return address along with the original receipt.

Be like this is what you sent me, I tried to hook the cat/dog/skunk/possum/animal up to my amp and this is what happened.

haha that is def a possibility right now :)

but i really do need something to respond to this...im going to C/P all of this and add something at the end.

Edited by 99GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

haha that is def a possibility right now :)

but i really do need something to respond to this...im going to C/P all of this and add something at the end.

did you pay with pay pal ? if so just do a claim thur them

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yup the eternal circle of returns strikes again....I would look at the ebay rules like logan said and proceed to file a dispute.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

ya i paid through paypal

what would the claim get me?

partial return of my money?

the only problem is that i didnt have enough time to install them within the 14 days so ebay could just be like its past 14 days end of story but i mean they sold me a product that does not work right. i get sound and everything but the mids cut in and out and when they come on they rattle and the tweeters rattle as well.= broken

and they were installed my Noah gentry sooo.. everything is wired right

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX