Brought Home A New Project Last Weekend

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a real old go kart.........an old firestone promotional go cart

got it from a farmer...9 0r 10 years ago.....threw it in my buddy Garths barn.............and its been there since....

till sunday when i finally brought it home.....i was amazed it was still there....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Its a real old go kart.........an old firestone promotional go cart

got it from a farmer...9 0r 10 years ago.....threw it in my buddy Garths barn.............and its been there since....

till sunday when i finally brought it home.....i was amazed it was still there....

Go karts are sooo fun.....Did you have a ton of spider webs and such to clean off of it??

2000 Buick Park Avenue

Kenwood HU

Eclipse Components

4 Sundown SA 10's

Sundown 3500

Sundown 100.4

Mechman Alternator

man..........the Minute Memphis saw it....his eyes just lit the fuck up....which makes me very excited to get to work on it....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

man..........the Minute Memphis saw it....his eyes just lit the fuck up....which makes me very excited to get to work on it....

Posted Image

Awesome....Maybe you could glass a new shell and make it a "Mini Cavi"

2000 Buick Park Avenue

Kenwood HU

Eclipse Components

4 Sundown SA 10's

Sundown 3500

Sundown 100.4

Mechman Alternator

your son is lucky hes going to have the baddest go cart ever even if its a ford. looks like it has a hole for a 10" kicker square sub in the bed already but a cut through should sound better :lol::lol: im sure there is going to be allot of fiberglass going on that thing .cant wait to see some progress on it and a video of the first ride.

smdsig2.jpg

Archived