Is This A Real T15kfor Sale, It Says Local Pickup

ISO

I know there was another post about one of these on Ebay.

I this the Real Deal. It is local pickup only.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ROCKFORD-FO...sspagenameZWDVW

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the real one

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

I guess its real.

Look down in the questions and answer part it says the same town.

Terryswork001.png

naw i think its a fake we had this talk a while ago and it was US the members of SMD that caused him to take it down i mean in the other listings he would have shipped it . LOCAL PICK Up come on..... you know the amp is going to sell for about at least 7k so hes going to have you meet him some where and im sure he doesnt take checks soooooooo blam you get fucked for roughly 7 grand

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

naw i think its a fake we had this talk a while ago and it was US the members of SMD that caused him to take it down i mean in the other listings he would have shipped it . LOCAL PICK Up come on..... you know the amp is going to sell for about at least 7k so hes going to have you meet him some where and im sure he doesnt take checks soooooooo blam you get fucked for roughly 7 grand

Apparently some people are taking a chance...There are 16 bids now....I'm adding it to my watch list...I gotta see what happens.

2000 Buick Park Avenue

Kenwood HU

Eclipse Components

4 Sundown SA 10's

Sundown 3500

Sundown 100.4

Mechman Alternator

fuck it i wouldnt <_< what if the bid goes to 10k you going to meet a guy youve never known before in an undisclosed place with 10k cash ? after words your going to be like damn i should have seen it coming ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg