Knukonceptz wiring

Anyone had any experience with this wire? I was looking at their website and wondered if it is actually a decent power wire, the 1/0 is over 5000 strands, so i wouldn't think it would be too bad. Here is the link so you dont have to search around. http://www.knukonceptz.com/

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Guest MegaloManiac

You can't fail with Knukonceptz. I absolutely love their products. their prices are great too. you won't be disappointed. btw their Kollus power cable says its 1/0 awg. but in reality its 2/0 awg....2/0 is bigger fyi.

Thats good. I was kinda wonndering how they seemed to have almost another 1000 strands...guess I know now.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

i asked a bout that same wire on RF.com and the difference is the wire material, it's not made of 100% copper and we all know copper is the best conductor.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Guest MegaloManiac

i asked a bout that same wire on RF.com and the difference is the wire material, it's not made of 100% copper and we all know copper is the best conductor.

eeh the Knu products are worth the dime if not more. u shouldnt have any doubts. But remember the Kolllus cable is their highest line. im only mentioning that cause some kid on ca.com complained about their highest line not being thick enough. turns out he though the KLM cable was the largest when its not

well i was on ebay and seen that. the Knu 1/0 ga wire was $1.25/ft(250 amps fuse max) and the other one was $3.25/ft (300 amp fuse max.) but the difference was the wire material. yeh it's almost 2/0 gauge but what good is it if it can't take more amps than a regular 1/0 gauge. but overall i think it's good for the cost

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

idk wtf ebay seller you were reading from. straight from their website.

Description: Kolossus Kable 1/0 BLACK/SILVER Power Wire features 5145 Tinned Strands of Pure Oxygen Free Copper. That’s right, two colors in one massive cable. Do not let its size fool you, the ultra fine 36awg strands still give this beast incredible flexiblity. Coupled with a rugged PVC outer jacket that is impervious to grease and oil from your car while with-standing the extreme tempratures (-40 to 105 C) at the same time provides a reliable power house for loads of 300A. Price is per one foot.

their prices just went up. they have a link as to y on their site.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

what was the "other" brand?

both wires were KnuKoncept wire, one for $1.25/ft and the other one $3.25/ft.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.