Knukonceptz wiring

idk wtf ebay seller you were reading from. straight from their website.

Description: Kolossus Kable 1/0 BLACK/SILVER Power Wire features 5145 Tinned Strands of Pure Oxygen Free Copper. Thats right, two colors in one massive cable. Do not let its size fool you, the ultra fine 36awg strands still give this beast incredible flexiblity. Coupled with a rugged PVC outer jacket that is impervious to grease and oil from your car while with-standing the extreme tempratures (-40 to 105 C) at the same time provides a reliable power house for loads of 300A. Price is per one foot.

their prices just went up. they have a link as to y on their site.

i was speaking on the Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge wire not cables. what are you talking about? check on ebay.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

idk wtf ebay seller you were reading from. straight from their website.

Description: Kolossus Kable 1/0 BLACK/SILVER Power Wire features 5145 Tinned Strands of Pure Oxygen Free Copper. That’s right, two colors in one massive cable. Do not let its size fool you, the ultra fine 36awg strands still give this beast incredible flexiblity. Coupled with a rugged PVC outer jacket that is impervious to grease and oil from your car while with-standing the extreme tempratures (-40 to 105 C) at the same time provides a reliable power house for loads of 300A. Price is per one foot.

their prices just went up. they have a link as to y on their site.

i was speaking on the Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge wire not cables. what are you talking about? check on ebay.

cable=wire, just a lot thicker. once u hit a certain awg, its called cable. why check on ebay when the seller on ebay is knukonceptz?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i asked a bout that same wire on RF.com and the difference is the wire material, it's not made of 100% copper and we all know copper is the best conductor.

eeh the Knu products are worth the dime if not more. u shouldnt have any doubts. But remember the Kolllus cable is their highest line. im only mentioning that cause some kid on ca.com complained about their highest line not being thick enough. turns out he though the KLM cable was the largest when its not

I thought both were the same size, and the only difference was the actual material?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Well I am helping a guy build a car that has some, and we have alot of extra kolossus cable, and I was wondering if it was worth replacing my kicker wire I already have. I have a pic.chryslerbuild008pn0.jpgI tried holding it next to a penny, but i sdrewed up the pic...but I did get a nice shot of the penny. lol

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...