Sundown Audio

t4000bd vs. 2 powerbass 3000d's strapped

majorpayne

take it from someone who has 2 pb 3000d's,

if you cant keep your voltage above a 12.6 dont strap these amps they dont have a low voltage protector and they blow out. if you have them strapped your master amp blows.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Well i guess im not gonna be getting the t4000  :'( The credit card i used for my paypal is just a credit card and has no checking or savings or anything like that...

and high desert audio nly accepts paypal.if anybody knows how to use this paypal stuff please give me a pm and explain it to me

And i applied to the credit card but it said that i could only get 300 buks worth of buying credit.

being 18 and having little credit...ftl

xa-1.gif

e-mail them they will work with you... just ask them to send several invoices over a single one

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer