Kinetik HC 2400

I found a truck battery for $85 at a battry store here that is a group 31 size with 1125 CCA that 1125 amps at 0 degrees F

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Its the same Mark pots from TCAB is using his friend did so tests on a yellow top G31 and and battery like mine but different name, and teh tests showed his interstate battery about did teh yellow top in pretty much every way. you can see the battery in the post NEW BATTERY!!!!!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

some people would cal that a bandwaggon..... but i just call it doing what you feel is right......I installe dthe battery yesterday. had a few clearence issuses,(this batterys is the same size as the HC 2400) and its going in a GEO..... but it works fine. I notice the car starts alot quicker. Its not teh best but as long as it supports  about 3k of a system I'm fine with it.