Sundown Audio

Amp(s) for the BTLs...Help me pick

Ernesto

850 each for the first 30 people

Yeah plus shipping...I was reading over at CA and that snoopdan guy seems to have a bad rep over there. Maybe it's just that people are assholes over there.

Also read that they had a problem with some of their amps blowing. :-X

I'm still interested for $850 I'll take two ;D

none of thier amps have blown, comeone ran thier mouth prematurely not knowing what they were talking about and assumed that the amp used a power supply that is not true to this unit.

There are no problems with Snoopdan as well, hes a longtime member over there, peopel just dont like that he doesnt feed into thier bullshit claims without testing first

hit him up on aim snoopdann, hes a decent person to talk to

Hi m8 the Adassa Audio amps have never blown up who ever said that are lying to you  none have so far and we know who has are amps in the usa. The amps are going fast at the special price so if you want one now is the time to get it you can email me at [email protected]

850 each for the first 30 people

Yeah plus shipping...I was reading over at CA and that snoopdan guy seems to have a bad rep over there. Maybe it's just that people are assholes over there.

Also read that they had a problem with some of their amps blowing. :-X

I'm still interested for $850 I'll take two ;D

Hi m8 after the special  the price will be back  at 1500 i think we have 19 or 17 amps left on the special

I went to the website and read some of the specs...Looks good. How much will they be after the special offer is over? If they are around a grand then I might be looking to get a few of em. Do they make smaller ones for the highs?

wat is the maximum amp power you can put into a BTL somfin around the specs for steves

[glow=red,2,300]OFF TOPIC[/glow] but it depends on alot of stuff like enclosure, tuning, settings, etc.....Ask that question in the Subwoofer forum. Next time Imma have to do u like they did me and ignore u when u get off topic
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

Archived