Sundown Audio

Amp(s) for the BTLs...Help me pick

Ernesto

what do you think of soundstream amps i can get you two picasso 3500 watt class d amps for under 1200 or i can do you 2 of thoes SL-5500d's for under 1100 personally i haven't delt with tha PA amp but i know that the SS is a really good amp and i have several other options for ya if you are interested most of the time i can beat anybodys prices so if this sounds good to ya holla at cha boy 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wat is the maximum amp power you can put into a BTL somfin around the specs for steves

[glow=red,2,300]OFF TOPIC[/glow] but it depends on alot of stuff like enclosure, tuning, settings, etc.....Ask that question in the Subwoofer forum. Next time Imma have to do u like they did me and ignore u when u get off topic

That's not off topic. This thread is about amps for the BTLs. He asked how much power you can give them .The box specs aren't going to change the power rating for a sub.

wat is the maximum amp power you can put into a BTL somfin around the specs for steves

They can do 2,000rms daily...But for burps I wouldn't mind throwing 5,000rms at them...

For a quick music display for about 30seconds I wouldn't be scared to throw up to 4,000rms at them.

[glow=red,2,300]OFF TOPIC[/glow] but it depends on alot of stuff like enclosure, tuning, settings, etc.....Ask that question in the Subwoofer forum. Next time Imma have to do u like they did me and ignore u when u get off topic

That's not off topic. This thread is about amps for the BTLs. He asked how much power you can give them .[glow=red,2,300]The box specs aren't going to change the power rating for a sub. [/glow]

Some times it will.

Archived