use buss bars, relays, and the amps have rca outputs

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

use buss bars, relays, and the amps have rca outputs

Buss bars I know...I just have to see where I'm going to ground them...Probably ground them to a near by battery, any one disagree?

Amps have RCA outputs, yes, but Basshead suggested a AC Matrix for a reason ;) So I'll be getting one or two of them, depending on how many amps I end up getting.

Been looking at the Colossus and I would need one amp per sub...So four amps (four subs)...In the end I think it would be cheaper for me to run two T4000.1 (RF)...

Still looking around...Sucks that I got DVC .7 :'(

well with rise ull be alright. 2 Dual .7 subs series'd will show a 0.7 load with rise u'll be right at 1ohm. If u get the T4k u might as well get the Adassa. Its the same price and u get a 1000watts more than the Rockford. I think ol'boy still has em on sale for 850. U can run 2 subs per amp. Im waiting to see what the Conqueror is gonna be like before I start up with my build. Depending on how much they are ....Imma get 2 of em when they come out.

i'm not sure but i think the price will be around $2600 maybe we may be geting some in ealier

Posted Image

Been looking at the Colossus and I would need one amp per sub...So four amps (four subs)...In the end I think it would be cheaper for me to run two T4000.1 (RF)...

Still looking around...Sucks that I got DVC .7 :'(

well with rise ull be alright. 2 Dual .7 subs series'd will show a 0.7 load with rise u'll be right at 1ohm. If u get the T4k u might as well get the Adassa. Its the same price and u get a 1000watts more than the Rockford. I think ol'boy still has em on sale for 850. U can run 2 subs per amp. Im waiting to see what the Conqueror is gonna be like before I start up with my build. Depending on how much they are ....Imma get 2 of em when they come out.

what i dont like about that amp is the amount of voltage it need to produce that kinda power who tha fuck has 18 volts man

U cant see the whole chart so how do u know if it does 8k at 18volts? Like the Warlord is rated as a 5k amp and it does 5k @14v. At 18v it does almost as much as the Conqueror so I dont know what u mean by that comment.
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

Archived