My pile...................of goodies

Oh ok....Ain't John Payton is it?? Or do you even know him???

No Not John,lol but he is a friend of mine......and s customer of my cousin..lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I haven't talked to him in awhile. Since right after world finals. We both missed out on going due to $$$ issues.  :'( Oh well, always next year...if they can decide where it's gonna be. After this years shit-fit at the Radisson there was alot of talk about moving finals....but I haven't checked up on that in a while, so I'm not sure what was decided.

If your talking about USACi I am pretty sure that it is going to be in KC again this year.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Guest Nismofreak

Is their any website that sells memphis cheap. My dad needs new spealkers in his cars. Find a website that memphis deals with not like sonicelectronic.com

You'll just have to search around man. Check w/ Memphis to find out who their authorized dealers are before you buy though...

(Oh, and wrong section too. And we're not allowed to :hj: the glass man either. )

Is their any website that sells memphis cheap. My dad needs new spealkers in his cars. Find a website that memphis deals with not like sonicelectronic.com

http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/internet_sales.html

NUFF SAID

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

You'll just have to search around man. Check w/ Memphis to find out who their authorized dealers are before you buy though...

(Oh, and wrong section too. And we're not allowed to :hj: the glass man either. )

lol,,,,,,damn straight..

Archived