My pile...................of goodies

memphis ftmfw!!! :clapping::yahoo: i wonder if u could get me some mclass 6&1/2 comps for cheap? 2 sets, and i love the older mojos, the only place i can find memphis online is woofersect.com and its not autherised to sell on net other than from them, man if u could get me the hook up ied get 2 of the older 800w mojo 15's, 2 sets of mclass 6&1/2 comps, and a set of msync 8's for my truck but i aint ballin like u lol, i like memphis's stuff cause its quality, looks good, dependable and tough

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

so I can't read old threads and comment? it could be ten years old and that would still be an impressive pile of stuff. and who cares what my post count is?

Im with you on this one bro....................I HATE.....it when people get butt hurt....over bumping topics....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived