Skunked Beer

contribute to someone else's party

to further that take it to their party...put it in there fridge up front and when you take a beer take from the back and let them know you brought beer so you dont gotta pay or anything and take the GOOD beer and let the others take the BAD beer

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Take it to a party.

There is always someone who will drink it :good:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 months later...

distill it into beer-liquor

mad easy to do with some kitchen implements/utensils and an oven

you have like 20 full gallons of beer

distill it down into 1-2 gallons of moonshine

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

to further that take it to their party...put it in there fridge up front and when you take a beer take from the back and let them know you brought beer so you dont gotta pay or anything and take the GOOD beer and let the others take the BAD beer

Take it to a party.

There is always someone who will drink it :good:

i like those ideas.. or have a friend that dont drink much and have some girls over.. he'll drink it.. at least one guy that i hung out with did that.. my buddy an i took a sip and we trashed ours.. and him, put it in a cup with ice and chugged it.. haha!

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

• 2 months later...

its still alcohol DRINK IT.. DRINK IT... DRINK IT...

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

play rushin-beerlet (sp) get couple people throw in like 2 cans of skunk and like a 6er or 12er of the same beer mix it up and hope for the best

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

yeah its rather easy all you need is a hotplate a jar and a big metal pot with lid

unless were thinking of two different things

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

yeah its rather easy all you need is a hotplate a jar and a big metal pot with lid

unless were thinking of two different things

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build