Sundown Audio

HK802sx 17v 4400 @ 1ohm

2000LaDe

so i was wondering if anybody has had any personal experience with the MA Audio HK802sx amp?  or if anybody knows of anybody that has ran them.  they are rated at 4400 x 1ohm at 17v which i plan to be running 16-17v daily.  i know they take an ass load of current to from what ive been reading i just didnt know if anybody has seen them around and if so how well did they work?  i have 2 of them i plan on running with 4 18" 1800xl subs in the back of my 2000 escalade. 

input would be greatly appreciated.  i know i probably wont get any replys back because this amp has been used very far and between because of how much current it pulls.  but hopefully i can find someone on a forum that uses them.

right now im in afghanistan and have a little over 2 months left and as soon as i get back im gonna be starting my install.  im still contiplating to do a wall or a box below the window line. 

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

17v on a daily system is going to be a pain in the ass and probably not worth all your trouble but if your really wanting to do it then good luck to you and show us lots of pics :)

Your in Afghanistan?  If your really wanting to do 4 18's then hit me up when you get back i will GLADLY give you the plans to my current box (if you want them).  Then you can have your 18's and be below the window....

stay safe out there man and thanks for being 10x more brave then ill ever be.....next to Iraq thats the LAST place id ever want to go. 

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

thx for the warm welcome.  yah i think ill be runing around 16v daily though and up it to 17v for competition.  but i would gladly accept those plans from you.  the box seems to be doing you very well. 

but yah i feel ya on the iraq subject haha.  afghanistan is gettin pretty bad here lately but nothing compared to iraq.    but ill make sure to keep everyone updated on the install of my vehicle.  never knew how much fun car audio was untill i learned and read in depth in it.  plus never knew how expensive it was gonna be to run this much power lol.  it will be worth it. 

watched the video's and was like thats what i wanna do.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

keep safe out there man, my brother in law is somewhere out there with you, you guys are hero's

yea the video's rock for sure, they certinly made me look at car audio differrently.

so basically i have never installed these but i have decided to go with a different set of amps that i can strap together for 14,000 watts :)  18v though.    they are from Adassa Audio.  New company out of the UK.  they are VERY similar to the Atomic 5000.1 almost identical.  i designed the logo for this company so i get a good deal on them.  im gonna trade the owner my 2 new amps for him to sell over there and he is gonna send me the 2 Adassa amps.  here are some specs on it

This is the new adassa audio Warlord amplifier. This amplifier is designed to push out Maximum output at low voltage. With linkable capabilities run at 18 volts will give you 14,000 watts RMS. We are currently building an extreme vehicle which will have all adassa audio products in it. The batteries will be power master batteries and we will try to bring the van out this year, if not, then it will be next year. It's all about being in the winning circle. Pictures will be coming soon so watch this space............ Here are some specs:  cant wait to see how they do.  here is the concept of the case i designed that it is going to have as soon as they start mass producing. 

Digital Class-D Linkable Deep Bass Mono Block Amplifier

Dual MOS-FET PWM Power Supply

Fully 1 Ohm Load Workable

Daisy-Chain Through Output RCA

Two Amps Linkable Function : Output Master and Input Slave

24dB Octave Variable Electronic Crossover

18dB Variable Bass Boost

Variable Phase Shift : 0 ~ 180 degree

Variable Input Sensitivity

Multi-Way Protection Circuitry(Thermal/Over Current/Speaker short/Speaker DC protection)

Wired Remote Jack (Optional)

2 By Zero(0) Gauge Power Supply Connectors

Damping Factor : +350

Efficiency : 88% @ 4 ohm, at 100Hz

Tested Voltage and THD : 14.4V & Less Than 1% T.H.D.

Operating Voltage : DC 10V ~ 18V Power Input

Two Amps Linked Power @ 2 ohm, DC 18V Input 14000W x 1

Two Amps Linked Power @ 2 ohm Mono 8000W x 1

Two Amps Linked Power @ 4 Ohm Mono 5600W x 1

RMS Power @ 1 Ohm Mono 4200W x 1

RMS Power @ 2 Ohm Mono 2700W x 1

RMS Power @ 4 Ohm Mono 1600W x 1

Input sensitivity 200mV~6V

Signal/Noise Ratio 100dB

T.H.D @ 4 Ohm < 1.0%

Efficiency @ 4 Ohm 88%

Variable Low Pass Filter 30Hz~300Hz