Jesus christ, Chris! This monster is crazy looking! Gimme a call when your finished, I'll have to come over and hear this thing. I'll call or text you sometime after I get back from Panama and see if you need any help with this. I'm down for whatever mayne

Like other people have said, good fuckin luck wrapping that...I would bring the two on the bottom left and the two on the bottom right out to where they are almost protruding from the box, which would give you more room for the others. The four on top are going to give you hell.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Like other people have said, good fuckin luck wrapping that...I would bring the two on the bottom left and the two on the bottom right out to where they are almost protruding from the box, which would give you more room for the others. The four on top are going to give you hell.

yeah i was thinkin the same thing. also why didnt you do all of them like you did the middle?

click_animated.gif

Jesus christ, Chris! This monster is crazy looking! Gimme a call when your finished, I'll have to come over and hear this thing. I'll call or text you sometime after I get back from Panama and see if you need any help with this. I'm down for whatever mayne

will do! you'll probably be the first to hear it, other than my immediate friends that live around here

the placement that they're at is the only way they'd fit from hitting each other, and the walls of the box, and if i go too far out they'll hit my back seats when i get the box in.

yeah i was thinkin the same thing. also why didnt you do all of them like you did the middle?

they wouldnt all fit if i did em that way. i WISH they would tho...but not so lucky. the OD is 8 5/16, and i have 5 on the bottom, and the length of the box i have to work with is 40". so...just a few inches short.

Are any of them going to be in the way of the port? Well its looking good and i be its tedious!

2 are barely in front of it...and even then they're about 10" from the opening. and it's just the edge of the speaker so it's not too bad

tuning is an 'average' lol not quite a solid number. but...i put in different sizes that the box could be, and the tuning stayed relatively close. so it's ~34 hz. maybe a little lower.

Archived