Mudrunner Fiberglass Body........needs A Little Repair Work

Man I miss those they had them in Alaska and Oregon when I lived there they dont have them on the coast here in cali. They have sand drags but its not the same.

there is a big break in the leftside .....(which has been POORLY repaired before).Lots of air in it so it all has to be ground out and cleaned up....before i can fix it right...

Posted Image

Nasty airpockets and shitty repair job....ground out and cleaned up.....1/2 of it anyway

Posted Image

here you can see there is still more to grind out ....but i want to get a couple layers of glass on the area i already cleaned up.....before i continue grinding...

Posted Image

but you can see there is alot of air in there ....real shitty prep work....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted Image

Abby peeling off stickers.....and arrows indicating areas to be fixed...

Posted Image

here you can see all of the SHIT cleaned up and ground out...on the left fender

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Man I miss those they had them in Alaska and Oregon when I lived there they dont have them on the coast here in cali. They have sand drags but its not the same.

they are fun to watch.....and they Always put on a good show....

just vinyl that bitch, thats what my buddy does with his modified

I dont know what he plans to do with it........Im just fixing all the carnage.....and returning it... :rolleyes:

Archived