Mudrunner Fiberglass Body........needs A Little Repair Work

Thats what I was thinkin. Either way , Looks good man. you work with fiberglass instinctively. :db:

lol....thanks man...........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

more pics! i dont care if it's not audio...i like seein fiberglass. buildup is one thing, but on this you're showing repair which may not always be as easy as adding sloppy layers to spots you'll never see.

so...if you'd kindly resume :)

Ok fucker! I have finally caught up with this and you are definately getting underpaid for the amount of work, but like you said its for a friend so its whatever.

Excellent skillz and dedication to excellence as always. This piece will probably be stronger than when it was sparklin brand new in a box somewhere.

Keep it up and I want an update asap!

Mudslingers! FTMFW!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

more pics! i dont care if it's not audio...i like seein fiberglass. buildup is one thing, but on this you're showing repair which may not always be as easy as adding sloppy layers to spots you'll never see.

so...if you'd kindly resume :)

its deffinantly not easy chris and its very time consuming....especially when i have to grind out as much as i have.....to fix it the right way.....whoever worked on this thing before...needs to stay the fuck away from fiberglass............

Timmmmmmaaayyyyyyyyyyyy! Nice! Keep working (but always get in the pool when pretty ladies tell you to!)

work comes before play...lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Ok fucker! I have finally caught up with this and you are definately getting underpaid for the amount of work, but like you said its for a friend so its whatever.

Excellent skillz and dedication to excellence as always. This piece will probably be stronger than when it was sparklin brand new in a box somewhere.

Keep it up and I want an update asap!

Mudslingers! FTMFW!!

thats the big reason why id like to make a lil more.......but oh well......just like everything i do ...Im not gonna half ass nothing.....so all things considered...there is alot that would probably be fine...left alone...but im fixing every crack and chip....and adding a ton of strength to it...itll be top notch when im done..seems like every crack i repair...i locate another one....or i see more shitty previous repairs.....so i grind em out scuff it up and continue patching...

Archived