Sundown Audio

No plans for 21s.

Awwww man :( If they were available in 21's they would be for sure my next set of woofers.

But Im gonna keep watching the progress of these woofers because next summer I want to wall the accord off and planned on doing 4 15" havocs. I am very loyal to Fi and the company but man this woofer is just looking straight up SICK!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmm voice coils

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 5 months later...

might i ask what ever became of this???

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

oh wow. thats a longggggg time. lol. any updates on it? i just read thru your whole part of the forum.

Edited by mrafrica

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

thats good. do you have any ideas on what the rms will be?