My vote is for Nay.

Typically people get laser sites because they "look cool" or because they think the laser will help them with accuracy.

Neither are a substitute for practice. My vote is...get grips that are comfortable to you and practice, practice, practice. Laser sites are for noobs who don't know how to use the irons. (i'm not saying you are a bad shot or need practice, I'm just being general)

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

My vote is for Nay.

Typically people get laser sites because they "look cool" or because they think the laser will help them with accuracy.

Neither are a substitute for practice. My vote is...get grips that are comfortable to you and practice, practice, practice. Laser sites are for noobs who don't know how to use the irons. (i'm not saying you are a bad shot or need practice, I'm just being general)

x2 plus I dont like laser grips due to the fact that over time the "pad" doesnt respond like when rand new and you basically have expensive worthless grips

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

• 2 months later...

We got a bunch of those for our M9's a few years back and the "cool factor" was high, but they DO NOT add to your accuracy. Good old fashioned practice is all you need. That or maybe some instruction.

My biggest problem with them was actualy trying to use the lazer on a point target. You don't realize how much your pistil moves untill there is a lazer on the target. I mean you are trying to hold it steady and are on the target too long trying to steady it which never happened. The lazer bounces all over the place. With a pistol, speed is just as important as accuracy and the lazer grip gave me neither. Hope this helps.

oh yeah, my vote is nay.