get double layer of 5 % , youll be straight then

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

nah that to dark, i couldn't see out of my geo when i had 20% on it, i want to keep the factory lookin tint in the back but make the front windows look just like it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 3 months later...

heres my 8'' mtx 6000 dual 4ohm subs i use for midbass/sub bass

Posted Image

new cdplayer pioneer premire 860mp

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

tell me what u guys think

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

yooooooo 860mp was the shizzy back when it came out

that thing rocks

i wouldnt give up my 600ub for anything though, the ipod interface and usb control is amazing

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i got a ipod controler but my other cdplayer a premire 680 was kewl till the rcas started actin up tho, this thing gets loud and still can hear every word on most songs, ive got it set so i can listen to rap, rock, country, bluegrass, and what kno and never halfto adjust anything, i love this headunit and its got 6.5v rca outputs so its clean signal ftw

pioneer has notoriously bad rca's

ground noise ftmfl, on the advice of one of our installers i grounded my rca's to the chassis, and then the chassis to the amp chassis, it makes it 100% better, its funny to turn on the amp that controls my spare tweeters and rears (not grounded to h/u) and hear the engine whine come back....im such a firm believer in running an extra primary wire with the rca's now as a chassis to chassis ground, just my .02 if you run into the same problem with this one at any point.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i already made a titorial in my sig on it when i first did it to my truck, my new 860 doesnt have engin whine tho but when i had the 680 in there it did, but i took it out n put it in my geo, and it started out popin n hummin n shit, i wonder if i take the headunit apart n soilder a wire on the inside from the ground to the rca i can get rid of it there so i can get rid of some of the wire in my dash, my geo is kinda my test car for practiceing stuff, i fiberglassed some door pod things, and i think ima do somethin to the rear deck, ima try to fiberglass some rings ona new rear deck board ima make from 1/4'' berch, either cut out a ring n angle it a lil and cover with cloth n resen it then fiberglass it, im kinda redoin everything in this car, on my next agenda ima replace the trunk floor with 1/4'' berch but ima halfto redo the seal cause it leaks and prolly go somekinda sub box goin into cabin, i was amazed at how better a ported box sounds fireing into a cabbin than into the trunk thankx to smd, anyways ima make some new vids prolly tommrow on how it sounds now, alot better with the new headunit tho

• 4 weeks later...

i think around 5'' from floor, and the box is devided

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a very clean install you have.

Very similiar to mine but mine is not as clean yet.

The amp you are using for your Mids and Highs is similiar to mine also.

Can those 6.5" Kickers handle the wattage?

Would you repurchase them or would you get something better?

I had some 6.5"s that didnt last 20 seconds when I upgraded with 12g speaker but they worked good with the original 18g wire they came with.

So im looking for some to replace the blown ones I have

Archived