Denon Z1 Deck For Sell

For the 99.9999% of people out there your right. For the other small % of us, Thats a hard deck to pass up. There is SQ, then there is crazy, crackhead SQ

Denon = <3

I love how they have kept the Volume knob style looking so damn hot!

Never owned one but I have heard one of their old school top end decks in my time on a KLW Carver XA-50 Broadway amplifier. Clean as hell.

SQ Junkies will eat this up for sure!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have a new signature

;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

are those pics the real pics of the actual deck that sold? *looks at location* *looks at pic of FM 74.00* :( @ not being able to listen to US radio. :( @ even wanting to listen to the radio through this :o that's like listening to a live concert through a tin can.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

are those pics the real pics of the actual deck that sold? *looks at location* *looks at pic of FM 74.00* :( @ not being able to listen to US radio. :( @ even wanting to listen to the radio through this :o that's like listening to a live concert through a tin can.

who listens to the radio any more any ways ? :rolleyes:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

who listens to the radio any more any ways ? :rolleyes:

i saw the thread you posted when you got yours i wanted to ask then but i guess ill ask now. whats so good about the deck? im not being a smart ass in any way just wondering why the o.g bassheads love them so much.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i saw the thread you posted when you got yours i wanted to ask then but i guess ill ask now. whats so good about the deck? im not being a smart ass in any way just wondering why the o.g bassheads love them so much.

Make no mistake, It's not a basshead looking for a deck like this. It's the pursuit of greatness that compels you to buy a deck like this

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

well the Sq is out of this world and the fact that only 1000 of them where ever made kinda makes it a rare item and the cost is another issue your not going to see some punk pulling up next to sporting one of these decks so thats another big plus third when people see it the say man thats a plan ass deck ( not know that your deck cost more then the average guys whole system ) :spiteful:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

:( ^^ you have absolutely no idea what you purchased, do you?

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Archived