Denon Z1 Deck For Sell

:( ^^ you have absolutely no idea what you purchased, do you?

uhhh yea but if i dont then that doesnt change that fact that i have it :rolleyes:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

:( ^^ you have absolutely no idea what you purchased, do you?

HAHA he would be the guy drinking from his "favorite cup" one day and some guy would be like, "fuck me, that's the holy grail" and he would reply "Yea it's very shiny, isn't it??"

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

uhhh yea but if i dont then that doesnt change that fact that i have it :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with having one. It's a waste if you never use it the way it's intended ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Nothing wrong with having one. It's a waste if you never use it the way it's intended ;)

naw its for a SQ build so yea i know what i have =)
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

HAHA he would be the guy drinking from his "favorite cup" one day and some guy would be like, "fuck me, that's the holy grail" and he would reply "Yea it's very shiny, isn't it??"

lols. i wonder what the world would think if there was a less known, but identical "holy grail" out there. *cough* denford rfx-8250 *cough* sold on sounddomain.com brand new for $280 *kicks self for never pouncing on them*

Posted Image

wordskies. :) of course.....i don't think anyone at denon figured JK Labs would tear apart 2 of those badboys for Gary Biggs' insanely sick in the head idea to make them controllable via remote....asshole even used the second z1 just to mount the faceplate in the console for ergonomics/easier access.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Make no mistake, It's not a basshead looking for a deck like this. It's the pursuit of greatness that compels you to buy a deck like this

that sounds like a quote from the bible :)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

it is. *bows to teh sq gods* :o

naw its for a SQ build so yea i know what i have =)

please please please do me a huge favor....if you ever actually get the alleged head unit installed and the supposed car to a show and some "noob" asks you what makes it so great, say it's the digital capabilities with silver RCA's or alps potentiometer or the DAC worth masturbating over....or at least the head unit's channel separation. Anything other than how shiney and rare it is (1000 units made claimed in the ebay add is a stretch though...considering it's been out for YEARS without changing and the z1 line was/is so unbelievably successful that RF and Denon teamed up to make the denford line [they would not do that for any piece that did not sell *cough* alpine's discontinued F#1 line for example]).

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Something like that.

I've always had an ear for SQ, but it wasn't until I heard real SQ that this quest begun. The bass has become a secondary thought in my system.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Something like that.

I've always had an ear for SQ, but it wasn't until I heard real SQ that this quest begun. The bass has become a secondary thought in my system.

i gotta hear one of these. does it have some kind of hi volt rcas?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived