hey kev! so im about to replace the carrier bearing in the duramax again... i need to know if its worth having a one piece driveline built. im thinking chevy had to put that weak link in there for some reason. i still only pull my toy hauller with it, but i have added a little sand duning and muddin to the mix! any info would be great.

thanx, Jeff

hey Jeff how are you liking the Duramax so far im about to go buy this truck right here I need to sell my 1500 I bought a while back first but if it sells here soon im picking this truck up to mess around with.

hey Jeff how are you liking the Duramax so far im about to go buy this truck right here I need to sell my 1500 I bought a while back first but if it sells here soon im picking this truck up to mess around with.

that truck looks just like mine, but mines green. i love my truck, but the known injector issue sux!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

that truck looks just like mine, but mines green. i love my truck, but the known injector issue sux!

Ya I have vet to have any problems with my cummins but I always here people saying duramax diesels are so badass I figure I would buy one and see for myself if they are any good should be fun I hope atleast lol

Ya I have vet to have any problems with my cummins but I always here people saying duramax diesels are so badass I figure I would buy one and see for myself if they are any good should be fun I hope atleast lol

yeah theres some bad ass D-max's out there, but when you compare how much money it costs to make one hang with the cummins... the cummins wins hands down! my dream truck is a 2500HD silverado crew cab long bed with a Cummins turbo diesel, Allison transmission, and a Dana 60 front straight axle LOL!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yeah theres some bad ass D-max's out there, but when you compare how much money it costs to make one hang with the cummins... the cummins wins hands down! my dream truck is a 2500HD silverado crew cab long bed with a Cummins turbo diesel, Allison transmission, and a Dana 60 front straight axle LOL!!!

Ya that does sound pretty sweet

• 3 months later...

Well up to about 500-600HP, I think the D-Max has the Cummins beat on the cost to power ratio. Over that and I'd say the Cummins would dominate.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

• 8 months later...

Hey I'm not quite sure if this is the best spot to but this question but i figure it's not the wrong place.

I'm looking to buy a new muffler tip, yes one that sounds loud. But with that being said, my current muffler has a hole in it.

So my question is this, Where is the best/cheapest place to buy basically a whole new muffler and tip? How do i find tips that are loud?