haha thanks guys. as for pain, I like to think Im pretty use to it.....nothing like breaking a bone, but if its like a cat scratch I have countless scars from my kitten haha. its the beginning of pain week for me!!! tattoo tomorrow then wisdom teeth gettin cut out wed! Hopefully my sundown shirt comin tomorrow and my HO alternator comin wed will make me happy!!! but to give an idea, heres a shitty scanned pic of what I want...lined out without shading etc.

Posted Image

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it feels like a bad sunburn IMO

the arm pit is the most painful place to get a tatto, the guy that did my arm told me, if you can get your armpit done and not cry, your one of the baddest mutherfuckers on the planet.

goood luck post some pics when your done.

Not as bad as "the ditch" a.k.a the inside of your elbow, just above your fore arm. Trust me. I have ink in both places, the inner elbow is far worse. But I guess it may be different for everybody...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Not as bad as "the ditch" a.k.a the inside of your elbow, just above your fore arm. Trust me. I have ink in both places, the inner elbow is far worse. But I guess it may be different for everybody...

i duno i have both arms 3/4 sleeved out and 2 stars on my upper chest and a large center back peice ...and my final one was my most painfull... my MR PATATO HEAD "my sig image"

its above my junk and that was by far the worst pain ever (but its one hell of a funny tatt!)

oh and b4 you ask i only gave 40$ and i played tattoo rulette--sry bout spell, but yeah its where they have a hat that people in the shop put ideas in for a crazy ass tattoo... u give them the money first then you get to pick out of the first hat that tells what ur design is and the second hat to tell where your getting it lol its good shit ....

oh and id def. go with it feels like a bad sun burn ... the closest i got to my pit was on my right arm sleeve .. its got stiches at the top and they go down into my pit...

its all good and like they all say its just pain! it depends how bad you rly want this tatt.. (as to how you take the pain IMO

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

I could see that since theres a big nerve right there....only reason I know that is cuz mines pinched for the past 3 months and my pinky and ring finger are tingling 24/7.....insert "stranger" joke here....

i duno i have both arms 3/4 sleeved out and 2 stars on my upper chest and a large center back peice ...and my final one was my most painfull... my MR PATATO HEAD "my sig image"

its above my junk and that was by far the worst pain ever (but its one hell of a funny tatt!)

oh and b4 you ask i only gave 40$ and i played tattoo rulette--sry bout spell, but yeah its where they have a hat that people in the shop put ideas in for a crazy ass tattoo... u give them the money first then you get to pick out of the first hat that tells what ur design is and the second hat to tell where your getting it lol its good shit ....

oh and id def. go with it feels like a bad sun burn ... the closest i got to my pit was on my right arm sleeve .. its got stiches at the top and they go down into my pit...

its all good and like they all say its just pain! it depends how bad you rly want this tatt.. (as to how you take the pain IMO

damn I imagine anything near that area will hurt....if it does feel like a bad sunburn, I got that covered too haha. Ive had 2nd degrees on my shoulders twice.....the shop I used to work at called me casper....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

haha thanks guys. as for pain, I like to think Im pretty use to it.....nothing like breaking a bone, but if its like a cat scratch I have countless scars from my kitten haha. its the beginning of pain week for me!!! tattoo tomorrow then wisdom teeth gettin cut out wed! Hopefully my sundown shirt comin tomorrow and my HO alternator comin wed will make me happy!!! but to give an idea, heres a shitty scanned pic of what I want...lined out without shading etc.

Posted Image

"We're gonna need a bigger bottle of aspirin."

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

so i finally got it today. little different than what I drew out cuz I ended up not wanting the chains. Ill take a pic tomorrow after I take the bandages off. but thanks for everyones advice. Its weird.....Im betting itll be sore tomorrow but as of right now, I dont feel it really. while I was in the chair it definitely felt like a sunburn; and when he was doing it it felt like scratching.

cool, picssssss

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

nice design

looking forward to pics man!!!!

I need more work..............i got 8 but need more

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

ribs aint that bad just have plenty of sugar in you

worst place by far is the back of the knee and i have it all done

Ribs aint that bad?! Are you kiding me? But I'm a skinny mofo and it KILLED me when I got my rib piece done... but its just skin then my ribs, no fat or nothing... That one hurt way more than the one I got on my upper back... But I still did it in one sitting.

Best way I can desctibe it is being snapped by a rubber band, constantly. So I guess you could try that to yourself to see what it feels like before you go. EDIT: I didn't know you went already, lol

And to the person who said to have a lot of sugar in your system, whys that? I've never heard that one before...

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look