Little Bit Of Buffing And Detailing ( Nex Pix 11-10-08 )

• 2 weeks later...

very nice john.

i wish i kept my truck 1/8th as clean as you do yours. i think ive washed it 3 times since i got it in april.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Take pride in everything you have... It makes a big difference in your daily mood, and dare I say , The quality of work you put in to it, both inside and out.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Yes , the swirls came out. Use the Wolfgang swirl remover , or similar product with a orange pad.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

• 8 months later...

do you have any direct sunlight/camera flash/halogen pictures afterwards? That's the true measure of how good of a job was done, reflection shots are pretty but very deceptive.

Here's my buddy's Acura TSX after I washed it only

TSX035-1.jpg

Here's what it looked like immediately after the wash, direct camera flash pic

TSX014.jpg

Under direct halogen light, after wash

TSX036-1.jpg

And this is what it looked like once it was all said and done, direct camera flash pic

TSX052.jpg

direct halogen light, after two passes w/HiTemp Xtreme Cut leveler, PC7424 w/Yellow cutting pad. Correction wasn't 100% but I removed what I could, the few scratches you see there are just that, and they were too deep to be removed.

TSX039.jpg

End result

TSX044.jpg

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I think I have what you are asking for....

before...

fj039-1.jpg

fj041.jpg

fj041-1.jpg

after....

DSCN1422.jpg

DSCN1432.jpg

fj062-1.jpg

Now, these pics were not all from the same day...and as I mentioned up top, the paint on this vehicle never got too damaged, just a little more than I cared to be okay with....

The next time I pull out the gear and give it another work over ( should be sometime in the next few weeks ) I will get you some shots in the direct sunlight like you have taken... but I can tell ya, from the first time before I took the buffer to it to the condition it is in now is truly a night and day difference.

My Kulicki Box Build

the "before's" are direct but the "afters" aren't

Oh well, just wondering. It does look good though and you made a good choice with your products.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

thats mainly because when I get started it is very early in the morning.... so the sun picks it up nicely, but by the time I am actually done it it close too or already dark, and I just dont think to go out the next day and take pics, but I will next time for sure....

My Kulicki Box Build