Sonic Electronix

I Found Out The Car In Getting I Need Help

Why is this dude getting shitted on for wanting to spend 500 on a system? You can get a kicker zx1000.1 for 275 shipped on ebay brand new. Thats around 1200rms at 2ohm on birthsheet. And buy a 15inch l7 refurbished for 200. and make the biggest box spec possible ported. Youll be bangin so hard , Ive had people want to puke and get pounding headakes after a ported box I made with a 12inch l7 an a lanzar shitty ass 100 dollar amp when i was a kid.

(dont buy low quality lanzer please youll waste your money on those cheap amps) Better off going on ebay and searching for some kicker zx amps. One kicker zx300.1 ($100) is equal to a 2000 watt lanzar low quality amp ($150)

Or get Like 4 buy one get one free kicker comp vrs or kicker comps from many online stores right now.

There is alot of good subs out there that are 100 bucks a peice. just pop 2 of them in and try to match it up close with the 1200rms at 2ohm.

You people are idiots for making fun of a 500 dollar system. Ive hurd a 170 dollar system in a civic hatch with 8 guage wire stock everything bang and flex the roof and everything. Prob around 140db.

Dont listen to these haters man. 500 is legit as a mother phuck. Have fun with it.

im getting a 1997 nissan altima limited edition and i dont want to spend more than 500 dollars. can some people give me some suggestions for what i should get. i want the best bass for vibrating my car and stuff around it. i dont know how to install so i am going to have to pay a shop to do it.

Learn on your own how to install. We all did. Just ask more questions on here about what subs to get , the right ohm subs for your amp. Go on yahoo and type in sub wiring calculator. Learn from your mistakes. Dont go to a shop! If you dont like your setup when your done with it then sell the shit on www.craigslist.com in your local town. Get your money back and start again.

If I learned on my own you can too. Its not hard at all

Why is this dude getting shitted on for wanting to spend 500 on a system?

Because there isn't any way he is getting a decent setup professionally installed for $500.

Why is this dude getting shitted on for wanting to spend 500 on a system? You can get a kicker zx1000.1 for 275 shipped on ebay brand new. Thats around 1200rms at 2ohm on birthsheet. And buy a 15inch l7 refurbished for 200. and make the biggest box spec possible ported. Youll be bangin so hard

So he just spent all his money on a sub and amp. Now he needs a HU, wiring kit, and a box + $$$ to have someone install it. I'm all for him learning to do it himself but he's still not buying all that for $500.

Ive had people want to puke and get pounding headakes after a ported box I made with a 12inch l7 an a lanzar shitty ass 100 dollar amp when i was a kid.

:rofl:

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

My first system totaled to be like 500 bucks. I had two 12" Type R dual 2. ~230 bucks, 2 1cu ft sealed prefab boxes ~70, a phoenix gold ryval amp(800 rms)~150, And a cheapo 4 gauge wiring kit. Those Type R's are the way to go if your on a budget IMO, I loved those things.

But then again,

That set up isnt going to "shake stuff around you"... unless its pretty close.

Edit: Forgot he can't install. Give it a whirl. There are tutuorials for everything online.

You people are idiots for making fun of a 500 dollar system. Ive hurd a 170 dollar system in a civic hatch with 8 guage wire stock everything bang and flex the roof and everything. Prob around 140db.

Dont listen to these haters man. 500 is legit as a mother phuck. Have fun with it.

Do you happen to have a list of the equipment used to achieve roof flexing bass for under $200? If you're factoring in homie hookups and shit like that then it doesn't count; at least not in this situation.

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

2x 10 fi X subs(looking to upgrade)

amp(looking)

Alpine type-r comps in front

type-r coaxials in rear

just another option to look into......i know JL is a pretty good brand and they are fairly expensive but if you want to look into the W1v2s, they are a pretty good sub for the money. they are pretty shallow...dont require a large amount of air, arent quite as expensive as all of their other products, and all that other stuff. anyways here is link to go to so you can check out the price...http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=JL+Audio+12w1v2&category0=. you can go to this link to look at the specs- or the real specs on them...http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_subs.php?series_id=16. i had three of the 10w1v2s in my truck...they were sealed, but i would recommend the 12s or possibly the 13s but whatever you choose it would be a good idea to port them as well. good luck with everything man.

COMING SOON:

1994 Chevy Single Cab

(2) RE SX 18''s

(2) Sundown 1200d's

(1) Optima Red Top Under Hood

(2) Optima Yellow Tops in back

(1) 200amp MechMan alt.

(2) 4x6 Alpine Type S Coax.

(2) 6.5'' Alpine Type S Comp.

(1) Alpine MRP-F450 mids/highs amp

With 500 bucks the only thing you'll be vibrating will be the trunk not everything around you.

and you could use your factory radio and get hte amp intergrated but it probley wont sound as loud as it should.And wal mart insnt you friend in the car audio.Ebay is! jsut watch out for used subs i've been F*&& like twice with used sub.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived