Sonic Electronix

I Found Out The Car In Getting I Need Help

what part of long island are you from? suffolk or nassau? pm me, i got your back, i can do you a system for right around that price, that will knock pretty good... no bull shit, and we'll post video of it to shut up some of the people on this website, who love to hear themselves talk...

Im not tryin to disrespect ne 1, but im confident we can make it happen...

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

thats how people sell customers right there. there is no way that amp put outs 2200 watts, nor will the 12s handle it.....especially for $300.

btw, my local shop charges $100 just to do a head unit install lol

correct and you amos dont do rated power neither do mine or almost anyone elses. some do more some do less. thats 2200 MAX as you should know already smart guy. we tune that amp to put 400 to each sub and it bangs hard as hell. i feel sorry for the people around you that are spending $100 for a HU install. like i said before we are known for our prices and they have worked longer than most of you have been alive.

----reference's----

meade916

I hate that wiring kit with a Passion.

Not worth it's wait in lead. IMO

i strongly disagree. i am using it with 0 problems. and my boss is using it in his 160+ db drab linccoln. BTW his website is gonna be up shortly (thedblinc.com) sorry for the shameless plug. it is not the best wiring but it has proven itself in his car, my truck, my cavalier, and a few other comp vehicles in the area.

----reference's----

meade916

what part of long island are you from? suffolk or nassau? pm me, i got your back, i can do you a system for right around that price, that will knock pretty good... no bull shit, and we'll post video of it to shut up some of the people on this website, who love to hear themselves talk...

Im not tryin to disrespect ne 1, but im confident we can make it happen...

i agree with you. 5-600 bucks and you CAN have a good system.

----reference's----

meade916

Why is this dude getting shitted on for wanting to spend 500 on a system? You can get a kicker zx1000.1 for 275 shipped on ebay brand new. Thats around 1200rms at 2ohm on birthsheet. And buy a 15inch l7 refurbished for 200. and make the biggest box spec possible ported. Youll be bangin so hard , Ive had people want to puke and get pounding headakes after a ported box I made with a 12inch l7 an a lanzar shitty ass 100 dollar amp when i was a kid.

(dont buy low quality lanzer please youll waste your money on those cheap amps) Better off going on ebay and searching for some kicker zx amps. One kicker zx300.1 ($100) is equal to a 2000 watt lanzar low quality amp ($150)

Or get Like 4 buy one get one free kicker comp vrs or kicker comps from many online stores right now.

There is alot of good subs out there that are 100 bucks a peice. just pop 2 of them in and try to match it up close with the 1200rms at 2ohm.

You people are idiots for making fun of a 500 dollar system. Ive hurd a 170 dollar system in a civic hatch with 8 guage wire stock everything bang and flex the roof and everything. Prob around 140db.

Dont listen to these haters man. 500 is legit as a mother phuck. Have fun with it.

i have to agree with derrick. there isnt a shop around that will install a "top end" system for near that.

and i HIGHLY doubt someone almost puked on that set up. i believe the headache but not puking. shit...ive seen people in my truck , assmans truck and his van, even people in steves videos and no one pukes or even think about it. they may say it as exageration or out of disbelief of what they just experienced.

i agree with what others have said as well. save up. buy some good condition used gear and LEARN how to install.

if he really wants to get a 500 dollar set up with new gear get a walmart 5 ga kit for 20 bucks, a kenwood KAC7203 for 200 bucks, a couple of P1S812s for 75 bucks a piece and a pre-box for 80 (or build your own for around 30-40 bucks) and start installing.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i have to agree with derrick. there isnt a shop around that will install a "top end" system for near that.

and i HIGHLY doubt someone almost puked on that set up. i believe the headache but not puking. shit...ive seen people in my truck , assmans truck and his van, even people in steves videos and no one pukes or even think about it. they may say it as exageration or out of disbelief of what they just experienced.

i agree with what others have said as well. save up. buy some good condition used gear and LEARN how to install.

if he really wants to get a 500 dollar set up with new gear get a walmart 5 ga kit for 20 bucks, a kenwood KAC7203 for 200 bucks, a couple of P1S812s for 75 bucks a piece and a pre-box for 80 (or build your own for around 30-40 bucks) and start installing.

go to ebay for that shit lol. 2 p3 12's for 190 shipped lol
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

go to ebay for that shit lol. 2 p3 12's for 190 shipped lol

i was just looking around my store and throwin out numbers. but fuck yea ebay is a great spot
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived