My Buddies Boosted Civic!

teamgatesbigc

I drive my Camaro daily. I guess I am not sure what your point was. :unknw:

Again, bringing up MPG in a discussion about HP is pretty much pointless.

some cars can do both. thats my point. you car can only do one. If I drove my jeep daily id be down nearly 400 extra a month all of which could go to better things so thats my point.

whats more impressive, a car that can do 330hp and get 30mpg or a car that has 330hp and gets 10mpg? you see what I am getting at?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some cars can do both. thats my point. you car can only do one. If I drove my jeep daily id be down nearly 400 extra a month all of which could go to better things so thats my point.

whats more impressive, a car that can do 330hp and get 30mpg or a car that has 330hp and gets 10mpg? you see what I am getting at?

I guess for me, the fuel efficiency doesn't impress me at all. Spending the money on a car that comes stock with 310HP and taking it to 450HP is much more impressive than taking a 150HP car and spending the same money to get a 300HP car that gets 30mpg. :unknw:

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

I guess for me, the fuel efficiency doesn't impress me at all. Spending the money on a car that comes stock with 310HP and taking it to 450HP is much more impressive than taking a 150HP car and spending the same money to get a 300HP car that gets 30mpg. :unknw:

I guess im just more money conscious when it comes to thinks like that so I can use the money for other luxuries other than gas to take me to and from work/school. when it comes to racing fuck mpg no one cares but a daily driver that gets shit mpg is just retarded when youre just doing the speed limit with all the power. but being dumb about it and wasting a ton of money into gas just to do errands is cool i guess whatever floats your boat.

I guess im just more money conscious when it comes to thinks like that so I can use the money for other luxuries other than gas to take me to and from work/school. when it comes to racing fuck mpg no one cares but a daily driver that gets shit mpg is just retarded when youre just doing the speed limit with all the power. but being dumb about it and wasting a ton of money into gas just to do errands is cool i guess whatever floats your boat.

My Camaro gets 22mpg (average between city and highway). My Blazer gets 15mpg and it has 100 less horsepower. :good:

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

• 5 months later...

Kudos to him and whoever buys it if thats your thing...

Turbocharging a honda is like comming out of the closet... Its a surprise at first but in the end youre still gay..

Sorry that was my hate for honda speaking just had to get it out..

Like i said if youre into that looks like a pretty quick little car

:lol: ....wait a minute I own a Honda... :aggressive:

I disagree but thats still funny

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page

• 2 weeks later...

lol i drive a civic too but i dont try to be fast with my all stock car lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

• 5 months later...

why must you hate on honda? its probably faster than your car, gets better gas mileage, and is more reliable.

x2.. i love my honda and its amazing gas mileage : )

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Archived