Second Skin Audio

new box for the RedBaron

David

Yep, I'll be there. I did a 148.5 bassrace with my old box with my MT 15's.

Hopefully this box puts me over a 150. All i know is I love these AMPS - RF T3000's

Christian

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Thank you,

yes all ends of the port where routered.

Posted Image

you cant see it in that pic but the back edge is basicly round, I glued and screwed it together then routerd it, filled all seams and screw holes with bondo and sanded smooth and painted, the edge that meets the double baffle is not routered, because the baffle is part of my port so i routerd that all out.

Im almost done with it, I have been working on it since about 7am, soon as its all painted on the outside, I will resin the corners to make 45's like meade does and it will be done I will take some good pics off it all. I have some now im just not posting them yet.

ok while I wait for kitty hair to get hard, I will post pics of current state.

this is the kitty hair sanded glass smooth,  I love the kitty hair nice stuff for sure.

Posted Image

the otherside first coat of primer sanded to my liking

Posted Image

primered ready for paint.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

tested the paint on a corner ( its wet so it looks funky)

Posted Image

Posted Image

here is the rounded back port edge someone asked about.

Posted Image

the only thing i have left to do is finish sanding the mouth of the port smooth, primer it, meade's resin trick and paint.

should have more pics this evening sometime, I gotta go get he resin.

Archived