Sundown Audio

Need amp recomendations

Luda

What's the fuse rating on them? I couldn't see any in the pics I looked at.

they may not even have fuses, you may have to use ANL on the line, some planet audios are like that, or they are internal

they may not even have fuses, you may have to use ANL on the line, some planet audios are like that, or they are internal

My friend has an ANL fuse on his, no problems...I think he has a 250.

x2. they dont have fuses, but in the manual, they say they cant pull more than 160, so a 200 would suffice.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

datchevy buy a RMS clamp meter, thats the tech term they are sodl by then theres the mathematics on the12volt.com i believe.  i look at a paper when i do it so i dont know off the top of my head

datchevy buy a RMS clamp meter, thats the tech term they are sodl by then theres the mathematics on the12volt.com i believe.  i look at a paper when i do it so i dont know off the top of my head

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Function-Digital-Clamp-Meter-1000-Amp-Multimeter-NEW_W0QQitemZ250066123527QQihZ015QQcategoryZ50961QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

would that be a good one?

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Function-Digital-Clamp-Meter-1000-Amp-Multimeter-NEW_W0QQitemZ250066123527QQihZ015QQcategoryZ50961QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

would that be a good one?

mines a Veillman (sp) but that one should be perfectly fine

Archived