Sundown Audio

Hifonics DOA

SPLGEO

I Orded 2 hifonics tx1505d. One amp will not go out of protect, RAC's unpluged, and speaker wires unplugged. ITS STILL IN PROTECT. COrrect me if i am wrong but i belive its an internal problem.

The other one is [glow=red,2,300]wired up to teh BTL at .35 ohms[/glow], and its taken it like a champ

I think there's your problem ;) Don't expect that one to last much longer.

it came that way he didnt hook it up

I Orded 2 hifonics tx1505d. One amp will not go out of protect, RAC's unpluged, and speaker wires unplugged. ITS STILL IN PROTECT. COrrect me if i am wrong but i belive its an internal problem.

The other one is [glow=red,2,300]wired up to teh BTL at .35 ohms[/glow], and its taken it like a champ

I think there's your problem ;) Don't expect that one to last much longer.

it came that way he didnt hook it up

It arrived DOA? Where did he get it from?

either I want to get another TX1505D if they will be back instock soon,  see if i can swap both for Burtus amp.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

yaa it sucks but well see what sonic says,, mayeb i coudl send both back and get the herc if it ever ets back in stock.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.