Smd Mafia Kansas And Missouri Chapters!

roscoe1129

As hard as Street Beat is pushing JL Audio, Advance Audio is pushing Kicker you would think we could get something. Hell they don't even like rolling out the demo vehicles anymore.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

auto sound they just demo the truck inside the building, mr. goodcents is next to the truck with a wall like 6-10 inches in width, im sure they get pissed lol. the walls are so thin you can smell the sandwich smells haha

auto sound they just demo the truck inside the building, mr. goodcents is next to the truck with a wall like 6-10 inches in width, im sure they get pissed lol. the walls are so thin you can smell the sandwich smells haha

At least there is a wall there. The only thing seperating my car from goodcents was a thin pane glass window. And I am sure that window didn't like flexing the way it was when I gave my demos!!!! But seriously, the people at goodcents were pointing and having fun with it. How often you think they see 50 cars in their lot all groundpounding? It was fun, for the shop, for goodcents, and for all of us. Hope they do another event next season. I will be there.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

oh yeah im going in the next couple of days to talk to mark and make sure he sponsors more events!

good. If he needs more people for more persuasion, let me know. I will hit call up there and let him know I would like that too.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived