Second Skin Audio

Sub and box help!!!!

Guest Nismofreak

for some reason, no matter what, I cant see image shack pics, wish I can see the pics... But I like that Hifonics Atlas subs, Ive installed it, and right off the bat, first box Bassbox 6.0 said would sound good, it DID sound good, damn good

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Guest Nismofreak

for some reason, no matter what, I cant see image shack pics, wish I can see the pics... But I like that Hifonics Atlas subs, Ive installed it, and right off the bat, first box Bassbox 6.0 said would sound good, it DID sound good, damn good

Thanks alot for your choice. Sorry you can't see the pics.

Think sound waves.......The hertz (symbol: Hz) is the SI unit of frequency. Its base unit is s-1 (also called inverse seconds, or 1/s). In English, hertz is used as both singular and plural.

One hertz simply means "one cycle per second"; 100 Hz means "one hundred cycles per second", and so on. The unit may be applied to any periodic event – for example, a clock might be said to tick at 1 Hz, or a human heart might be said to beat at 1.2 Hz. The frequency of aperiodic events, such as radioactive decay, are expressed in becquerels.

Big ups to Wikpedia for that explination.....LoL.