Second Skin Audio

Sub and box help!!!!

Guest Nismofreak

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so new dimensions are 18h x 30l x 17w= 5.31" cubic feet - 1.5" for 3/4mdf= 3.81. I think thats good enough.

With this one, did you calculate the sub and port displacement too??? I didn't think about that when I first read it. This one may just be the right size for you. Or at least as close as you're gonna get.

Nismofreak  - save yourself some headaches and check out the Moe Lester designs over at Car Audio.  His designs should give you some dimensions to get you in the right direction

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137804

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Guest Nismofreak

Okay so new dimensions are 18h x 30l x 17w= 5.31" cubic feet - 1.5" for 3/4mdf= 3.81. I think thats good enough.

With this one, did you calculate the sub and port displacement too??? I didn't think about that when I first read it. This one may just be the right size for you. Or at least as close as you're gonna get.

Pokey well I don't need to have a perfect box. I'll take your advise str86disel. Still got 6 months to decide.

Guest Nismofreak

Why not do it now and get it out of the way??? That way when you get the subs all you have to do is install them instead of having to wait a lil longer by having to build the box still. Just my thoughts.

Yah your right. I'll get to it ASAP when I get back home.