Attention Competitors

I dont compete, I havent competed in 2 yrs, so honestly, all of this crap means nothing to me, But the shit is old, obviously something is going down that shouldnt be and Im tired of hearing and reading about it, this forum isnt about DBDrag and BassRace its about Car Audio, we made this section for the guys who do compete, so you guys can help promote the shows since no one else promotes them.

this shit has to end, If I see another E-thug comment out of Anyone, your history, I dont care who you are, where your from, If I know you or If I dont, that shit will not go on here PERIOD.

The shit talking, will stop, right now, the shit stiring will stop right now.

if you wanna stay here @ our forum, your gonna play nice and your gonna respect one another or you wont be here anymore.

You know, you're right and im sorry for "stirring the pot". You made a good point that this wasnt the place, so I moved it to the bassrace section on TP. I knew saving that thread was a good idea, I figured it would be deleted.

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

• 2 weeks later...