Finally , My Pics Of The Toy !

Ive personally never liked the toyotas no matter what you do to them. It has something to do with the window height on the rear cab windows being signifigantly taller then the front windows.

But your truck is looking hella clean!

I also like how it lays out, it looks like it is spouse to site so low stock :)

Any shots of the interior? It looks like youve done some work on the inside, I see no gauges, just a smooth dash!!?

all you need to do is type [you tube] [/you tube] and put that embed link in between....done deal! (NO SPACES IN THE WORD YOUTUBE)

taken from the topic :)

yeah i must have hit the '' post '' button twice cause it loaded 2 of the same video side by side, :rolleyes:

Ive personally never liked the toyotas no matter what you do to them. It has something to do with the window height on the rear cab windows being signifigantly taller then the front windows.

But your truck is looking hella clean!

I also like how it lays out, it looks like it is spouse to site so low stock :)

Any shots of the interior? It looks like youve done some work on the inside, I see no gauges, just a smooth dash!!?

ill take some tommorrow , it has a sheetmetal dash , yeah , there are no gauges ( speedo, oil ,temp, gas , or volts ) besides the air gauges in the center console . alilttle illegal but i got pulled over for draggin one night and they didn't say shit about the truck just checked to see if i was drunk or not cause i smelled of beer :drinks:

Got a system in there?

apioneer avn5900 ( i think thats the model, it's a 6 1/2'' screen flip out ) head unit , fosgate power series 6.5'' mids/ highs ( co-axial ) , RE audio 12'' sr sub ( have'nt made the box yet cause its been sitting in the garage , getting it fixed next week !!! ) i want to put it in a reverse mount , sealed box . i will get some plans from you guys soon . and pushing it is a memphis power reference 1k watt amp ( sorry , i forgot the actual model number ).

Got a system in there?

you guys got me wanting to put 2 SSD 12'' FI's in a blo-thru, there aint much room in these older x-tra cabs, i know , im not even thinking of the FI BTL's , lol j/k , i think the SSD's will be plenty in there ... see what this forum does to people !!!!!!!!

the open slot in the dash is for my flip-out headunit, the other pics are of the stock-floor bed thats been raised 7'' to clear the notch and the bag fittings on the notch bridge . colorado billet steering wheel , hand made dash out of sheet metal covered wih vinyl. traditional body drop of 4'' , cut out the floor and lower body to the ground then weld back the floor , so the seats are bolted to the floor !! it's like sitting on the ground cause your feet are straight out in front of you!! :D

Archived