Finally , My Pics Of The Toy !

the open slot in the dash is for my flip-out headunit, the other pics are of the stock-floor bed thats been raised 7'' to clear the notch and the bag fittings on the notch bridge . colorado billet steering wheel , hand made dash out of sheet metal covered wih vinyl. traditional body drop of 4'' , cut out the floor and lower body to the ground then weld back the floor , so the seats are bolted to the floor !! it's like sitting on the ground cause your feet are straight out in front of you!! :D

kick ass ride looks like ive seen it before hummmmmmmmmm
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

kick ass ride looks like ive seen it before hummmmmmmmmm

what's up wiyh ya ?? when are you gonna do the expedition ???? i know you didn't take it to those guys you were talking about !! talk to me.....

Nice ride, I've always liked the Toy's bagged. Why didn't you stock floor the cab? I couldn't even do a traditional bd on my F150 and still be comfy inside let alone a mini. I like the way the bed turned out, I would have done mine like that but couldn't afford to loose the extra room in the bed.

Who did the work for ya?

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Nice truck mane you realy need to put some subs in there tho.

i just ran into a guy who used to compete in SPL , big time . i forgot his name , but i can get ahold of him thru the owner of the AL & EDS close by my house. he knows alot of serious competitors ( he knows Rusty of sundown , michael hughes , alan dante , gates , owens , and alot of others ) so i think ill have him do me a blo-thru . like i said before in this thread , i am thinking of going with FI AUDIO or Audioque HDC3's , i don't want to spend too much . :good:

• 2 weeks later...

i think ive said this before , but this thing aint runnin right now , i thought it was some thing in the cylinder head , nope, it has a fucked up piston so i gots to get a whole new engine or a rebuild , any how , needless to say i aint got $$$ to get a rebuilt so i checked on craigslist and found a used engine for around 300.00 , hell mother f-ckin yeah !!!!!!!!!!!! , so hopefully it will be on the road maybe by the end of next week .

Archived