Sign in to follow this  
USAMPFREAK

Kove Kove Armageddon Special Edition 12's

I have a few lab samples and Misc. Pcs that I am going to sell with full warranty, I will do the 15's as well.

750 wrms and a few vids later tonight.

12D2 or D4's 219.99

15D2 or D4's 249.99

18D2 or D4's 289.99

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by USAMPFREAK

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

i will trade you my civic for 2 15's.

----reference's----

meade916

comparable to a se?

Very similar to the SEXXX woofers of years past. Very tight gap and will work in any box you want to put them in. Here is the LMS info on the woofer.

Posted Image

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Posted Image

Specs are as follows.

Revc= 4.000 ohms

Levc= 1.33 mH

Fo= 24.684 Hz

Sd= 480 cm squared

Md= 114.000 g

BL= 19.709 TM

Qms= 1.979

Qes= 0.522

Qts= 0.413

No= 0.116%

SPLo= 13579.0

Vas= 41.598 Ltr

Cms= 127.147micro M/N

Mms= 326.975 g

Mmd 320.928 g

Sign in to follow this