Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USAMPFREAK

Kove Kove Armageddon Special Edition 12's

niceeee

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

OK for marketing I have decided that 2 more SMD members who agree to give me a product review be it positive or negitive are going to get these gratis. 1 in the mid-west and 1 east coast hit me up for details.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

hey that looks just like my woofer........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OK for marketing I have decided that 2 more SMD members who agree to give me a product review be it positive or negitive are going to get these gratis. 1 in the mid-west and 1 east coast hit me up for details.

bah well fuck me for being in california. this place blows ass for another reason now...

id have gladly gave you a honest review on them.

Damn, looks like I missed out!!!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

pm'd greg

No PM rec yet. Deffy

James Sorry next time I have a prototype I need tested and reviewed I will keep you in mind.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!