Who In Team Basic Drives A Black Suburban?

Hell i am trying to sell my 92' Pathfinder right now that i used to compete with.

how much?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how much?

Selling for $1k

Needs new tranny though and i dont know what is up with brakes could be something minor.

It has double layer Dynamat

1 single run of 0ga

Used to do a 149.8 all day on music a couple years back on the TL. With 2 Sonic FX Q15's and 4 Sonic FX 1500D's The doors were redone to house 2 sets of 6.5" comps up front and 1 set of 5.25" in back doors.

Here is the link to my craigslist post http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/810806289.html

HAHA ya i know with 4 sets of components that is a ton of wire. Why do you think i did some trading with Kimo hehehehhee. I just have to finish up a couple things. I have to finish the xover rack and the amp rack. I finally got my 2 MM100.4's back from the shop today. So now i can take out the crap Jensen amp and put some nice amps in there ofr my highs again. I am still debating to sell the 4-10's with the box and go with 2-15's and another MM4000.1D. The 4-10's just aint cuttin it. But then again it is just my daily driver.

Edited by Cali

what are you talking about what about your surburban. and that wasnt fun :D

Dude my burban was 100000x easyer than his hoe he has like 30 sets of mids and highs with 30 passive cross overs that needed to be re wired even more fun when you have to figure out how someone already wired it

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Dude my burban was 100000x easyer than his hoe he has like 30 sets of mids and highs with 30 passive cross overs that needed to be re wired even more fun when you have to figure out how someone already wired it

HAHA ya. Alpine i must say bro you have come a long way since you first started in drag. Mad props to you bro

HAHA ya i know with 4 sets of components that is a ton of wire. Why do you think i did some trading with Kimo hehehehhee. I just have to finish up a couple things. I have to finish the xover rack and the amp rack. I finally got my 2 MM100.4's back from the shop today. So now i can take out the crap Jensen amp and put some nice amps in there ofr my highs again. I am still debating to sell the 4-10's with the box and go with 2-15's and another MM4000.1D. The 4-10's just aint cuttin it. But then again it is just my daily driver.

Hehehe why do you think I got some of that trade in my car not fun lol but that thing is slammin for them 10's 144 to 145 all day in bass race is loud but it does get old day by day ditch that box and do the 15,s you will be louder if you don't put all that crap over the box this time hahaha :rofl:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?