What Are You Currently Listening To

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

4 hours ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

What you know about this, lol? I used to have to go to his record shop as a shorty to buy this

Play by play in Waukegan ILLINOIS, used to live in there ,Psychodrama, Do or Die, D Fly and then for my southern rap 8ball and MJG, Goodie Mob and OutKast. That was my life. Still kind of is but I through in Future now. Thought I would grow out of it now that I’m 38 but just can’t, Pull up at stop lights shit pounding and fuck it don’t care what other people think.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived