New project: Loudspeakers for Chickens new house. DONE! Lots more pics!

• 1 month later...

Anyone got a link to the vids? They don't seem to be showing up anymore.

lol went thru this whole vid and finally get to the vid post and no vid :(

You should put it up on your v2 channel. I see YOUR towers weren't a first time thing now, you actually had some practice years ago haha. Are these towers still in use today?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 10 months later...

I'm sorry that I'm very late to this game, however, the four FI 15", two big black boxes and all that = a huge "WOW" factor to me. I wonder can all subwoofers (kicker, sundown, etc.) act as home-theater speakers? I've always wondered about that.

they are not being used as mid range.. they are being used as sub woofers.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I'm sorry that I'm very late to this game, however, the four FI 15", two big black boxes and all that = a huge "WOW" factor to me. I wonder can all subwoofers (kicker, sundown, etc.) act as home-theater speakers? I've always wondered about that.

they are not being used as mid range.. they are being used as sub woofers.

Actually, I wasn't thinking "Mid-Range". I meant anything in general. Suppose you want to hear Step it Up movies with Kicker/Fi/Sundown/etc rockin' the whole house? That's what I'd love to hear/see that!

Edited by Smurfboy

In that case, yes, you can make anything work. Some things just dont work as well as others for certain applications (or enclosure styles).

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.