New project: Loudspeakers for Chickens new house. DONE! Lots more pics!

UPDATE:  its gettin even crazier....

as of today were switchin those subs to some BTL's specially tooled for use in the house.  Scott knows the specifics but the Q's werent BADD enough lookin for chickens taste LOL.... were also doubling the power on the subs.  He wants to go bigger then what were doing now so i guess were going bigger.....already ordered the subs and amps this afternoon. :D

oh ya he hasnt even heard them yet.......

hott fucking damn you got to be joking. whats the point in building a new house when youre just gonna tear it down again?!?! i feel sorry for his house now damn

i feel there should be a giveaway for the q's......

hell yeah, and ill be the second in line behind disdatchevyboy

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

as of today were switchin those subs to some BTL's specially tooled for use in the house.  Scott knows the specifics but the Q's werent BADD enough lookin for chickens taste LOL.... [glow=red,2,300]were also doubling the power on the subs[/glow].  He wants to go bigger then what were doing now so i guess were going bigger.....already ordered the subs and amps this afternoon. :D

oh ya he hasnt even heard them yet.......

hott fucking damn you got to be joking. whats the point in building a new house when youre just gonna tear it down again?!?! i feel sorry for his house now damn

The devil is in full affect

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

lmao, thats some bitchin "dolby" surroundsound right there  :D ;D

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

pretty much chicken wants his house to sound like the inside of meades truck. way too much bass for a house.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

as of today were switchin those subs to some BTL's specially tooled for use in the house.  Scott knows the specifics but the Q's werent BADD enough lookin for chickens taste LOL.... were also doubling the power on the subs.  He wants to go bigger then what were doing now so i guess were going bigger.....already ordered the subs and amps this afternoon. :D

I love it! The next city is gona be able to hear Chickens house system. I'll bet he get the cops at his house in the first hour of play time. His nabors will think there is an earth quake! lol

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-