Fs: New Monster Cable Battery Terminals

I have a pair (positive and negative) of NEW Monster Cable Top Mount Battery Terminals.

Details:

- NEW, never used. Only taken out of the package to take pictures.

- Accepts 3 ring terminals each, so you can terminate what ever size wire to them, as long as you have the right size ring terminal.

- Clear covers included.

monster01.JPG

monster02.JPG

416S5XQQDTL._SS500_.jpg

For more details:

http://www.monstercable.com/mpc/productPageMPC.asp?pin=3053

$50 shipped.

219682829.png

I use those same terminals.

Great price on the pair from an awesome seller.

Edit:

I guess my shit sucks.

319464798.png

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

King you are funny. its not a dick swinging contest. :01nocomment8so: :D

well if it is, I guess I have a small one :sad:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)