The Drunks" Story

josh19866914

so tell us "that one time" where u got so drunk you did ..........

or

whats the most you EVER drank at one time? (what did you drink any one ever got alcohol poisoning ?)

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

lets see. im 135lbs i started off with 1 hand grenade (new orleans drink) if you dont know about them they fuck you up. went to a club and got 4 shots of jager. went upstairs a few minutes later and got 4 more shots of jager. dance for 10 minutes got 4 more shots. went down stairs and got 4 shots of grand marnier, went up stairs danced for 15-20 minutes and got 3 shots of jager and 2 more shots of grand marnier....

in the end, i walked 10 blocks the wrong way back to the car, finally found the car with out my friend in site, and i threw up under someones truck next to the car.

dont remember the ride home, woke up the next morning with 1 shoe on no pants and my wallet behind my desk which is next to impossible to achieve

all in all a good day but know i control myself dont have those fun nights anymore, dont want a DUI ya know

thats whats up... atleast u didnt loose ur debit card and break ur own passenger side window

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

man, I have to many back in my days

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

man, I have to many back in my days

lol x2. except i'm still in 'those days'

i've lost my debit card a couple times. and almost had to break my car window till i realized how late it was and that i could call someone who was gettin up for work lol. i've blacked out and came to and was doin some pretty 'crazy' things...